STM32 F0 Entry-level Cortex®-M0 MCUs
Devices in ST’s ARM® Cortex-M0-based STM32 F0 series deliver 32-bit performance while featuring the essentials of the STM32 family and being particularly suited for cost-sensitive applications. STM32 F0 MCUs combine real-time performance, low-power operation, and the advanced architecture and peripherals of the STM32 platform.
- The STM32F030 Value line is highly competitive in traditional 8-bit and 16-bit markets and eliminates the need to manage different architectures and the associated development overhead.
- The STM32F0x1 line provides a high integration of functions and covers a wide range of memory size and packages, bringing flexibility to cost-sensitive applications.
- The STM32F0x2 line provides rich connectivity with crystal-less USB 2.0 and with a CAN bus interface, making it the ideal choice for communication gateways, smart-energy devices or game terminals.
- The STM32F0x8-line operating at 1.8V +/-8% is well suited for use in portable consumer applications such as smartphones, accessories and media devices.
The STM32 turns the one-architecture-fits-all concept into reality.
Proposed in various package types, the STM32 F0 satisfies the needs of a large variety of applications and segments.
Getting started with your professional developers package
• Download and activate Keil's free MDK-ARM development environment (a complete, professional IDE) for STM32F0 microcontrollers.
• Download and install ST’s STM32CubeMX code generator/configurator and the STM32CubeF0 embedded software package, containing HAL and middleware. Start with one of the many examples provided or build your own project.