STDP8028Single-chip enhanced multi-function LCD monitor controller
The STDP8028 IC is an innovative System-on-Chip (SoC) controller designed for multimedia monitors and emerging digital display applications.
This IC provides a complete multimedia LCD monitor solution chassis supporting worldwide video and audio standards where exceptional quality is required.
The STDP8028 proficiently handles video and computer graphics inputs up to WUXGA resolutions. The output port delivers unparalleled image quality and supports display resolutions of up to WUXGA as well. Its rich feature set, high level of integration, and sophisticated implemented technologies for color management, scaling, video processing (Faroudja DCDi Cinema), and audio processing make STDP8028 the ideal answer for a high-quality, cost-effective, integrated multimedia monitor solution.
- Dual 10-bit triple ADCs with capture up to 205 MHz
- Integrated dual digital inputs supporting HDMI 1.3 receiver
- Integrated DisplayPort 1.1 compliant receiver
- Integrated 3D video decoder
- Next generation true 10-bit Faroudja DCDi Cinema® format processing
- Flexible DDR2 memory interface 32 bits wide
- Advanced Picture-in-Picture (PIP) features capabilities
- Faroudja RealColor® processing
- On-chip microprocessor
- Advanced bit-mapped OSD controller
- Embedded 10-bit dual-channel LVDS for WUXGA panel support
- Multi-standard digital and analog audio decoder and post-processor
- Package: 409 HSBGA
DB0829: Single-chip enhanced monitor controller
Presentations & Training Material
DisplayPort: Next-generation digital A/V interface
Publications and Collaterals
Single-chip enhanced monitor controller
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STDP8028-AB||Active||PBGA 409 31x31x2.46||Tray||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.