STi5206Low-cost SD advanced decoder SoC for set-top boxes
The STi5206 advanced SD decoder for set-top box applications is a highly integrated solution, suitable for DVB-S satellite/x-DSL/IP STB markets worldwide.
The STi5206 uses ST’s state-of-the-art process technology to provide a low-cost, fully featured, SD set-top box decoder.
- Advanced standard-definition video decoding (H264/VC-1/MPEG2/AVS)
- Advanced multi-channel audio decoding (MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MP3, DD/DD+, AAC/AAC+, WMA9/WMA9Pro)
- Linux, Windows CE®and OS21 compatible ST40 applications CPU
- 16-bit DDR1/DDR2 compatible local memory interface
- Multi-stream, DVR capable transport stream processing
- Extensive connectivity (dual USB controller, Ethernet MAC/MII/RMII/TMII, PCI and SD-MMC/SDIO)
DB0901: Advanced SD decoder for set-top box applications
Related Tools and Software
Publications and Collaterals
STLinux software development environment
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||General Description||Demodulation integrated||Core||Memory Technology||Video output format||Connectivity supported|
|STI5206-AYB||Active||Low-cost SD advanced decoder SoC for set-top boxes||None||ST40||DDR1-DRAM;DDR2-DRAM||SD|
|STI5206-CYB||Active||Low-cost SD advanced decoder SoC for set-top boxes||None||ST40||DDR1-DRAM;DDR2-DRAM||SD|
|STI5206ZYB||Preview||Low-cost SD advanced decoder SoC for set-top boxes||None||ST40||DDR1-DRAM;DDR2-DRAM||SD|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.