TSH122Ultra low power video buffer/filter with power-down
The TSH122 is a video buffer that uses a voltage feedback amplifier, with an internal gain of 6 dB, an output rail-to-rail, an internal input DC-shift and a SAG correction. A power-down function allows switching to a sleep mode with an ultra-low consumption.
The TSH122 features a 6th-order internal reconstruction filter to attenuate the parasitic frequency of 27 MHz from the clock of the video DAC.
The TSH122 operates from 2.25 to 5 V single power supplies and is tested at 2.5 V and 3.3 V.
The TSH122 is a single operator available in a tiny SC70 plastic package for space saving.
- Very low consumption: 1.7 mA
- Ultra low power-down mode: 4 nA typ., 500 nA max.
- Internal 6th order reconstruction filter
- Internal gain of 6 dB
- Rail-to-rail output buffer for 75
- Excellent video performance
Differential gain 0.5% Differential phase 0.10° Group delay of 10 ns
- SAG correction
- Bottom of video signal close to 0 V
- Tested with 2.5 V and 3.3 V single supply
- Data min. and max. are physically tested and guaranteed during production (consumption, gain, filtering, and other parameters are guaranteed)
DS5902: Ultra low power video buffer/filter with power-down
Publications and Collaterals
Ultra-low-power tiny video buffer
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|TSH122ICT||Active||SC70-6||Tape And Reel||-40||85||_||-||.35|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.