ST has a wide range of operational amplifiers, including both industry-standard and high performance op amps. Our strengths include:
- Largest micropower op amp portfolio on the market, with consumption as low as 2 µA
- Reliable high volume supplier of both standard and high-performance op amps
- Space-saving packages, such as DFN, QFN, SOT-23 and SC-70
Our JFET, BiPolar, CMOS and BiCMOS technologies allow our products to support:
- A wide supply range, from 1 V to 36 V
- Flexible input configurations
- High ratios of performance-to-power consumption
Our automotive-grade products are AEC-Q100 qualified and tested with certified high-reliability flow, to meet the very specific, rigorous demands of the automotive market.
TSX56 16 V CMOS rail-to-rail micropower op amps
ST's TSX56 products offers the most compact 16 V CMOS rail-to-tail micropower op-amp solution with enhanced precision. The key features are the 3 to 16 V operating range, the low power consumption with typically 240 µA at 5 V, the gain bandwidth product at 900 kHz typically, the lower offset with Vio equal to 600 µV maximum, the space saving DFN8 and QFN16 packages and the higher ESD protection at 4 kV.