OA1NPLow power, rail-to-rail input and output, CMOS single op amp
The OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP series of CMOS operational amplifiers offer a low power consumption of 580 nA typical and 750 nA maximum per channel when supplied by 1.8 V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V, these features allow the OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP op amp series to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low power applications.
The OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions.
The 8 kHz gain bandwidth of these devices make them ideal for wearable, fitness and healthcare and sensors signal conditioning applications.
- Low power: 580 nA typ. per channel at 25 °C at VCC= 1.8 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 8 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 5 pA max at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 2 kV HBM
- Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- 42 years of typical equivalent lifetime (OA1NP) if supplied by a 220 mAh coin type Lithium battery
- Tolerance to power supply transient drops
- Accurate signal conditioning of high impedance sensors
- Fast desaturation
DS10204: Low power, rail-to-rail input and output, CMOS op amp
Presentations & Training Material
ST offering in Wearable - Analog and Mixed Signal Portfolio
Publications and Collaterals
Analog ICs for wearable devices
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|OA1NP22C||Active||SC70-5||Tape And Reel||-40||85||_||.5|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.