STA2058High performance single chip GPS TESEO baseband with embedded Flash memory
STA2058 is the high-sensitivity baseband of TESEO GPS platform which include the STA5620 RF Front-End.
The embedded Flash memory enables the equipment manufacturer to load the entire GPS software (including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output) after customizing its interfaces to his needs. A standard GPS library is available from ST.
TESEO is the ideal solution for consumer, handheld, PND (portable navigation), in vehicle navigation and telematics systems.
SBAS (WAAS and EGNOS) feature is also supported.
- Single chip baseband with embedded Flash
- Complete embedded memory system:
Flash 256 KB +16 Kbytes RAM 64 Kbytes
- 66 MHz ARM7TDMI 32 bit processor
- High performance GPS engine (HPGPS)
- SBAS (WAAS and EGNOS) supported
- Sensitivity (-146 dBm acquisition, -159 dBm tracking)
- Time to first fix (1s reacquisition, 2.5 s hot start, 34 s warm start, 39 s cold start)
- Accuracy (2 m autonomous)
- External memory interface (EMI) supporting up to 64 Mbite of external SRAM, Flash and ROM
- Extensive GPS receiver interfaces: 48 GPIOs, 4 UARTs, 2 SPIs, 2 I2Cs, 2 CANs 2.0, 1 USB 1.1,1 HDLC and 4 channels ADC
- ST proprietary Flash embedded technology
- LFBGA144 and LQFP64 lead-free package
- -40 °C to 85 °C operating temperature range
- Evaluation kits
STA2058 module reference design (25x25mm) Evaluation board hosting STA2058 module SDK board (for application SW development)
DB0419: TESEO™ GPS platform high-sensitivity baseband
Presentations & Training Material
Telematics - Navigation - Multimedia
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STA2058||Active||LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Tray||Yes||-|
|STA2058EX||Active||LFBGA 144 10x10x1.4||Tray||Yes||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.