STA8088EXGHigh Flexible GPS/Galileo/Glonass/QZSS Receiver with powerful processing (ARM9)
STA8088EXG is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/ Compass/QZSS).
By combining the ARM946 microcontroller core with the large number of peripherals/ interfaces, STA8088EXG provides a highly-flexible and cost effective solution for hand-held and telematic applications.
The device is the ideal solution for sensor-based and sensor-less ST Dead Reckoning technologies which enhance positioning accuracy even in areas without GNSS signals, like tunnels and indoor parking.
- STMicroelectronics®3rd generation positioning receiver with 32 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels compatible with GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Compass and QZSS systems
- Embedded RF front-end with built-in LNA
- -162dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in hot start and 35 s in cold start
- Support of ST-AGPSTM Multimode Assisted GPS (extended ephemeris solution)
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 208 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded TCM/SRAM
- FSMC external memory interface (NAND, NOR and SRAM)
- External SQI Flash interface
- One 16-bit Extended Function Timer (EFT) with input capture/ output compare and PWM.
- Four 32-bit free running timers/ counters
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 3 UARTs (one full for modem support)
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 dual role full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Secure-Digital Multimedia Memory Card Interfaces (SDMMC)
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 1 Multichannel Serial Port (MSP)
- GPIO port for a total of up to 64 GPIOs
- 8-channels ADC (10 bit)
- Selectable 1.8 V or 3.3 V I/Os for specific I/O ports
- 3 embedded 1.8 V voltage regultators
- Operating condition:
VDD12: 1.2 V ±10 % VDD18/RF18: 1.8 V ±5 % VLPVR: 1.62 V to 3.6 V VddIO: 1.8 V -5 %/ +10 %; 3.3 V ±10 %
TFBGA169 9 x 9 x 1.2 mm 0.65 pitch TFBGA169 12 x 12 x 1.2 mm 0.8 pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/ +85 °C
DB1536: Flexible GPS/Galileo/Glonass/Compass/QZSS receiver with high performance processing (ARM9)
Publications and Collaterals
TESEOII: GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/QZSS standalone receiver
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STA8088EXG||Active||TFBGA 169 9x9x1.2||Tray||_||-||7.892|
|STA8088EXGA||Active||TFBGA 169 9x9x1.2||Tray||Yes||-||No data reported, please contact our Distributors||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.