STA8090FGFully Integrated GPS/Galileo/Glonass/Beidou2/QZSS Receiver with embedded RF and in-package Flash
STA8090FG is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/BeiDou/QZSS).
The minimal BOM makes STA8090FG the ideal solution for cost competitive and small footprint products such as trackers, telematics, portable, tablets, marine and sports accessories.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output with no need of external memories.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 200 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- In-Package SQI Flash Memory (16 Mbits)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- USB2.0 dual-role full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 2 channels ADC (10 bits)
- Power Management Unit (PMU) embedding switching regulator
- I/O level selectable 1.8 V or 3.3 V
- Supply voltage range 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- TFBGA99 (5 x 6 x 1.2 mm) 0.5 mm pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+85°C
DB2162: Fully Integrated GPS/Galileo/Glonass/BeiDou/QZSS Receiver with embedded RF and in-package Flash
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STA8090FG||Preview||TFBGA 5X6X1.2 99 F9X11 P0.5 B0.3||Tape And Reel||_||-||No data reported, please contact our Distributors||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.