AS11P2TLRLow voltage 1 ohm single-pole double-throw analog switch with break-before-make feature
The AS11P2TLR is a high speed CMOS low voltage single analog SPDT (single-pole double-throw) switch or 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch manufactured using silicon gate C²MOS technology. Designed to operate from a 1.65 to 4.5 V supply, this device is ideal for portable applications.
The device offers very low ON-resistance (1 Ω) at VCC= 4.5 V. Switch S1 is ON (connected to common ports Dn) when the SEL input is held high, and OFF (state of high impedance exists between the two ports) when SEL is held low.
Switch S2 is ON (connected to common port D) when the SEL input is held low, and OFF (state of high impedance exists between the two ports) when SEL is held high.
Additional key features are fast switching speed, break-before-make delay time and ultralow power consumption. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits to protect against static discharge, giving them immunity from ESD and transient excess voltage.
- High speed:
- tPD= 130 ps (typ.) at VCC= 3.0 V
- tPD= 140 ps (typ.) at VCC= 2.3 V
- Ultra low power dissipation:
- ICC= 0.2 μA (max.) at TA= 85 °C
- Low ON resistance:
- RON= 1.0 Ω (typ.) at VCC= 4.5 V
- RON= 1.2 Ω (typ.) at VCC= 3.0 V
- RON= 2.0 Ω (typ.) at VCC= 1.8 V
- Wide operating voltage range:
- VCC(opr.) = 1.65 to 4.5 V single supply
- 5 V tolerant and 1.8 V compatible threshold ON digital control input at VCC= 1.65 to 4.5 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 200 mA per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD performance tested per JESD 22:
- 2000 V human-body model (A114-B, Class II)
- 200 V machine model (A115-A)
- 1000 V charged-device model (C101)
DS10230: Low voltage 1 Ω single-pole double-throw analog switch with break-before-make feature
Presentations & Training Material
ST offering in Wearable - Analog and Mixed Signal Portfolio
Publications and Collaterals
Analog ICs for wearable devices
ST’s solutions for mobile devices
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|AS11P2TLRQ||Active||VFDFPN 6 1x1.2x0.5||Tape And Reel||-40||85||_||.19|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.