ST offers a wide range of fixed and adjustable voltage references, ranging from general-purpose high-power shunts, suitable for industrial, automotive and SMPS applications, to high-precision and low-consumption devices, suitable for battery-powered applications.
Key features of our voltage reference portfolio include:
- Maximum cathode current up to 100 mA
- Minimum cathode current as low as 40 µA
- Output voltage from 0.6 to 36 V
- Initial precision as low as 0.1%
- Packages: SO-8, TO92, SOT23 and SOT323
These cost-effective devices offer reliability and service performance thanks to ST’s high-volume production capacity, integrated front-end and multiple back-end lines, as well as partnerships with major subcontractors.