ST6G3244MELevel translator for SD, SDIO, mini SD, micro SD cards with internal I/O supply and 15kV ESD protection
The ST6G3244ME is a dual supply, low voltage 6-bit bi-directional CMOS level translator for SD, mini SD and micro SD Cards. Designed for use as an interface between baseband and memory cards, it achieves high speed operation while maintaining CMOS low-power dissipation.
The A-port is designed to track VCCA. The internal LDO is powered by VBATand provides a power supply of either 1.8 V or 2.9 V to the B-side I/Os (programmed by the SEL pin). The B-port is designed to track VCCB. The VCCBvoltage can be also used externally. When VCCB= 0 V, there is no additional leakage seen on VCCA. All outputs are push-pull type.
This device is intended for two-way asynchronous communication between data buses. The direction of data transmission is determined by CMD.dir, DAT0.dir and DAT123.dir inputs.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against electrostatic discharge, giving them ±2 kV (on A-side) and ±15 kV (on B-side, CD and WP) ESD and transient excess voltage immunity.
- Supports 60 MHz clock rate
- Supports DDR mode for SD Card™
- Compliant with
- SD Specification Part 1 Physical Layer Specification 3.00 (SDR12, SDR25, DDR50)
- SD Specification Part 1 Physical Layer Specification 2.00
- Bi-directional with direction control pin
- Balanced propagation delays: tPLH≈ tPHL
- LDO power-down support. When the LDO is powered down, VCCBis pulled to GND via the 130 Ω resistor. When VCCB= 0 V, there is no additional leakage seen on VCCA.
- EMI filtering and signal conditioning
- Supports both 1.8 V and 2.9 V data translation on card side
- Integrated LDO to supply 1.8 V or 2.9 V power for B-side I/Os (pin-selectable); can be used also externally
- Integrated pull-up and pull-down resistors on B-side
- Operating voltage range
- VCCA= 1.62 V to 1.98 V
- VBAT= 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA (JEDEC Standard 78)
- ESD protection for card side (B-port, CD and WP pins)
- ±8 kV contact discharge (IEC61000-4-2)
- ±15 kV air-gap discharge (IEC61000-4-2)
- ESD protection for host side (A-side)
- ±2 kV HBM (JEDEC 22-A114)
- ±200 V MM (JEDEC 22-A115)
- Operating temperature range –40 °C to +85 °C
- Space-saving Flip Chip 25 package (2 x 2 x 0.605 mm, 0.4 mm bump pitch)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free soldering capable
DS8629: Level translator for SD, SDIO, mini SD, and micro SD Cards with internal I/O supply and ±15 kV ESD protection
Publications and Collaterals
ST’s solutions for mobile devices
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|ST6G3244MEBJR||Active||Flip-Chip 400u||Tape And Reel||-40||85||_||-||.78|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.