STEVAL-CCM004V1TFT LCD panel controller board for the STM3220G-EVAL
The STEVAL-CCM004V1 TFT-LCD panel controller is designed to be connected to the STM3220G-EVAL evalutation kit to demonstrate the capabilities of the STM32F2x high performance flexible static memory interface (FSMC) for a driving TFT-LCD.
The 3.5” QVGA resolution TFT-LCD panel is interfaced with the STM32 FSMC peripheral.
- Direct RGB signal driving using the STM32 without on-chip controller requirements
- STM3220G-EVAL based plug-in daughterboard for feature extensibility
- Ready-to-use graphic library APIs for easy GUI design
- Real-time camera image streaming to showcase driver performance
- Onboard constant current drive circuit for an LED based TFT-LCD backlight
- Static image display with refresh rate of 60 frames per second
- RoHS compliant
DB1680: TFT LCD panel controller board for the STM3220G-EVAL
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CCM004V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STEVAL-CCM004V1||NRND||STMPE811QTR||-||No data reported, please contact our Distributors||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.