STM32-SK/HITHitex starter kit for STM32 F1 series Performance and Access Line microcontrollers
The Hitex starter kits are complete, full-featured solutions for starting application development and evaluating the features of the STMicroelectronics ARM®core-based microcontrollers. They come with all the hardware and software that developers need to start developing applications for STM32, STR9 and STR7 devices, including full-featured evaluation board, target microcontroller, in-circuit debugger/programmer (USB/JTAG) and the HiTOP development software with C/C++toolset.
- Hitex Development Tools©software toolset for ARM®devices, with:
- HiTOP integrated development environment (IDE) for application programming and debugging
- Tasking VX C/C++ compiler (STM32 kits), or GNU C/C++ compiler (STR9 and STR7 kits)
- In-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and industry-standard JTAG interface to the target device
- Full-featured Hitex evaluation board with target microcontroller.
DB0258: Hitex starter kits for ST ARM core-based microcontrollers
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.