ST33G1M232bit ARM SC300 secure core with MIFARE® , SWP for Secure element or SIM-SWP
The ST33G1M2 is a serial access microcontroller designed for secure mobile applications that incorporates the most recent generation of ARM® processors for embedded secure systems. Its SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core is built on the Cortex® M3 core with additional security features to help to protect against advanced forms of attacks.
The SC300™ core brings great performance and excellent code density thanks to the Thumb®-2 instruction set.
The high-speed embedded Flash memory introduces more flexibility to the system.
The ST33G1M2 also offers a serial communication interface fully compatible with the ISO/IEC 7816-3 standard (T=0, T=1) and a single-wire protocol (SWP) interface for communication with a near field communication (NFC) router in SIM/NFC applications.
An SPI Master/Slave interface is also available for communication in non-SIM applications.
The ST33G1M2 features hardware accelerators for advanced cryptographic functions. The EDES peripheral provides a secure DES (Data Encryption Standard) algorithm implementation, while the NESCRYPT crypto-processor efficiently supports the public key algorithm. The AES peripheral ensures secure and fast AES algorithm implementation.
The ST33G family operates in the –25 to +85°C temperature range and 1.8V, 3V and 5V supply voltage ranges. A comprehensive range of power-saving modes enables the design of efficient low-power applications.
- Hardware features
- ARM® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core cadenced at 25 MHz
- 30 Kbytes of User RAM
- Up to 1280 Kbytes of User Flash memory with OTP area
- Asynchronous receiver transmitter supporting ISO/IEC 7816-3 T=0 and T=1 protocols (Slave mode supported)
- Single Wire Protocol (SWP) Interface for communications with NFC router (ETSI 102-613 compliant)
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) master/slave interface
- Three 16-bit timers with interrupt capability
- Seven general purpose I/Os enabling proprietary protocol implementation
- 1.8 V, 3 V and 5 V supply voltage ranges
- External clock frequency from 1 up to 10 MHz
- Current consumption compatible with GSM and ETSI specifications
- Power-saving standby state
- Contact assignment compatible with ISO/IEC 7816-2
- ESD protection greater than 4 kV (HBM)
- Software features
- Secure Flash Loader
- Flash drivers
- Security features
- Active shield
- Memory protection unit (MPU)
- Monitoring of environmental parameters
- Protection against faults
- 16- and 32-bit CRC calculation block (ISO 13239, IEEE 802.3, etc.)
- True random number generator
- Unique serial number on each die
- Hardware security-enhanced DES accelerator
- Hardware security-enhanced AES accelerator
- NESCRYPT coprocessor for public key cryptography algorithm
DB2056: Secure MCU with 32-bit ARM® SecurCore® SC300™ CPU, SWP, ISO, SPI and GPIO interfaces and high-density Flash memory
样品 & 购买顶部
|产品型号||Marketing Status||Package||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|ST33G1M2||Active||DICE||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||N/A||-|
(*) 建议零售价格仅用于预算，以美元为单位，每。的报价，以当地货币计算的价格，请联系您当地的 ST 销售办事处 或我们的 分销商
(**) 材料声明表格上提供st.com可以是一般的文件，根据最常用的包，包内的家庭。出于这个原因，他们可能不是100％准确，对于一个特定的设备。请联系我们 销售支持 在特定设备上的信息。