STiH239Dual HD satellite STB processor with integrated demodulators and low power standby controller
The STiH239 uses the latest process technology to provide a cost-effective, feature rich, highly integrated SoC for set-top boxes (STBs). It is targeted at the advanced decoding STB market across satellite networks, and is suitable for operator markets (with advanced security) and retail markets worldwide.
The STiH239 provides a solution for operators and manufacturers to specify a range of cost-effective, high performance, interactive STBs, and DVR STBs, with content delivery possible using broadcast or broadband networks, or both (hybrid STBs).
The STiH239 integrates a high performance dual stream satellite receiver, supporting DVB compliant reception, channel demodulation, and forward error correction (FEC). The dual stream demodulators are compatible with DVB-S2 (QPSK/8PSK), DVB-S (QPSK) and legacy DirecTVTMtransmission standards.
- ST40 applications CPU with 256 KB L2 cache
- 32-bit LMI supporting DDR2/DDR3
- Decoding of H264, MPEG2, VC-1 and AVS HD video streams
- Decoding of 1080p60 AVC, dual HD AVC and MVC SHP video streams
- 3DTV decoding and display compatible with HDMI 1.4a
- Extensive connectivity (2 × USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet MII/RMII/TMII port; SD/MMC card port; eSATA port; PCIe)
- Secure boot from SLC NAND Flash or Serial NOR Flash; eMMC booting option
- Low-power process and architecture
- Integrated low power standby controller
- High-quality video resizing and de-interlacing
- Integrated Ethernet PHY
- Integrates DVB-S/DVB-S2 dual stream demodulation and FEC
DB1569: Dual HD satellite STB processor with integrated demodulators and low power standby controller