TDA7802Low voltage operation, digital input (I2S), improved high efficiency (class SB-I) quad BTL output power amplifier with full I2C diagnostics
The TDA7802 is a single chip quad bridge amplifier in advanced BCD technology integrating: a full D/A converter, digital input for direct connection to I2S (or TDM) and powerful MOSFET output stages.
The integrated D/A converter allows the performance to reach an outstanding 115 dB S/N ratio with more than 110 dB of dynamic range.
Moreover the TDA7802 integrates an innovative high efficiency concept, optimized also for uncorrelated music signals, that makes it the most suitable device to simplify the thermal management in high power sets.
Thanks to this concept, the dissipated outputpower under average listening conditions can be reduced up to 50% when compared to the conventional class AB solutions.
The TDA7802 integrates also a programmable PLL that is able to lock at the input frequencies of 64*Fs and 50*Fs for all the input configurations.
The device is equipped with a full diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus. The same I2C bus allows to control several configurations of the device.
The TDA7802 is able to play music down to 6 V supply voltage - so it is compatible with the so called 'start stop' battery profile recently adopted by several car makers (thus reducing the fuel consumption and and the impact over the environment).
- 24-bit resolution
- 110 dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- SB-I (SB - improved) high efficiency operation the highest ’non - class D’ efficiency
- 1 Ohm driving capability (only in PowerSO36 package)
- High output power capability:4 x 28 W 4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, THD = 10 %
- Max output power: 4 x 72 W 2 Ω
- Flexible mode control:
- Full I2C bus driving 1.8V/3.3V) with four addresses selectable (only for PowerSO36 package option)
- Independent front/rear play/ mute
- Four selectable gains for very-low noise line-out function
- Digital diagnostic with DC and AC load detections
- Optional H/W control (no I2C bus)
- Start-stop compatibility (operation down to 6V)
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz,192 kHz
- Flexible serial data port (1.8 V / 3.3 V):
- I2S standard, TDM 4Ch, TDM 8Ch, TDM 16Ch
- Offset detector (play or mute mode)
- Independent front/rear clipping detector
- Programmable diagnostic pin
- CMOS compatible enable pin
- Thermal protection
DB1995: High efficiency digital input quad power amplifier with built-in diagnostics features, 'start stop' compatible
Publications and Collaterals
Car-audio power amplifiers
样品 & 购买顶部
|产品型号||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|TDA7802||Active||FLEXIWATT FM2 27||Tube||-40||105||Yes||-||7.5|
|TDA7802PD||Active||PowerSO 36||Tube||-40||105||Yes||-||7||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
|TDA7802PDTR||Active||PowerSO 36||Tape And Reel||-40||105||Yes||-||7||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
|TDA7802SMTR||Active||OUTLINE FW 27 SMD||Tape And Reel||-40||105||Yes||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||-|
(*) 建议零售价格仅用于预算，以美元为单位，每。的报价，以当地货币计算的价格，请联系您当地的 ST 销售办事处 或我们的 分销商
(**) 材料声明表格上提供st.com可以是一般的文件，根据最常用的包，包内的家庭。出于这个原因，他们可能不是100％准确，对于一个特定的设备。请联系我们 销售支持 在特定设备上的信息。