FDA2100LV2x180 W / 1x300 W low voltage operation PWM digital input power amplifier with I2C diagnostics and step-up driver
The FDA2100LV is a new BCD technology dual bridge class D amplifier, specially intended for car radio applications.
Thanks to the BCD6-SOI (Silicon On Insulation) technology it is possible to integrate a high performance D/A converter together with powerful MOSFET output amplifier working in class D, to get outstanding efficiency with respect to the standard class AB.
The D/A conversion on board allows the performance to reach an outstanding 110 dB S/N ratio with 105 dB of dynamic range. The feedback loop includes the output L-C low-pass filter, allowing superior frequency response linearity and lower distortion independently of the inductor and capacitor quality.
A full diagnostics array communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus. The possibility to control the device by means of the I2C bus makes FDA2100LV very flexible.
Thanks to the solutions implemented to solve the EMI problems, the device can be used in the standard single DIN car-radio box together with the tuner.
A built-in step-up driver allows up to 150 W output power with the standard 14 V supply voltage.
The FDA2100LV is moreover compliant to the most recent OEM specifications for low voltage operation (so called 'start-stop' battery profile during engine stop), helping car manufacturers to reduce the overall emissions and thus contributing to environment protection.
- Integrated 105 dB D/A conversion
- I2S & TDM digital input (3.3/1.8 V)
- Input sampling frequency: 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Step-up driver included
- EMI control for FM/AM compatibility
- Dithering possibility
- Capable to operate down to 6 V (e.g."start-stop")
- 6 V - 35 V operating range (RL= 8 Ω)
- Low component count output low-pass filter
- Output low-pass filter included in the feedback
- Low radiation function (LRF)
- High output power capability
- 2 x 80 W/4 Ω @ 25 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD
- 2 x 120 W/4 Ω @ 30 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD
- 1 x 150 W/2 Ω @ 25 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD
- Full I2C bus driving (3.3/1.8 V):
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including DC and AC load detection); AC and DC loudspeaker diagnostic
- Very flexible fault detection through integrated diagnostic
- Protected against several kinds of misconnections
- Offset detector (play or mute mode)
- Two independent short circuit protections
- Clipping detector
- C-MOS compatible enable pin (3.3/5 V)
- ESD protection
- Package: TQFP64 exposed pad up
DB2074: 2 x 180 W / 1 x 300 W PWM digital input power amplifier with built-in diagnostics features and step-up driver
样品 & 购买顶部
|产品型号||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|FDA2100LV||Active||TQFP 64 10x10x1.0||Tray||-40||105||Yes||-||7|
|FDA2100LV-T||Active||TQFP 64 10x10x1.0||Tape And Reel||-40||105||Yes||-||7||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
(*) 建议零售价格仅用于预算，以美元为单位，每。的报价，以当地货币计算的价格，请联系您当地的 ST 销售办事处 或我们的 分销商
(**) 材料声明表格上提供st.com可以是一般的文件，根据最常用的包，包内的家庭。出于这个原因，他们可能不是100％准确，对于一个特定的设备。请联系我们 销售支持 在特定设备上的信息。