STM32-JAVASTM32Java development environment for STM32
Take advantage of the benefits of object-oriented programming in Java to develop general purpose STM32 applications, in particular, applications with a smartphone-like look and feel graphical user interface (GUI) with STM32Java.
All of the well known advantages of the Java design concepts are available: interface versus implementation, inheritance and composition, polymorphism, garbage collector (GC), multi-tasking, etc.
Software productivity, agility, scalability and security are improved compared to traditional developments in C/C++ code.
Applications can mix C code (legacy control/command code for example) with code developed in Java. STM32Java provides efficient mechanisms to interface the 2 worlds, Simple Native Interface to call C functions from Java code and Shielded Plug to exchange data between the 2 worlds.
STM32Java provides everything required to easily and very quickly develop feature-rich GUIs, relying on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) triad, the best known solution to design flexible and easy to maintain GUIs.
Running STM32Java programs, requires features that are embedded on special STM32 MCU series. There are two sets of special part numbers enabled for Java: MCU part numbers ending with the letter ‘J’ (for mass production) and MCU part numbers ending with the letter ‘U’ (can only be ordered as samples).
For more information, visit www.stm32java.com.
- A single DVD-ROM incorporating:
- STM32Java Software Development Kit built on MicroEJ®, extending the Eclipse™ IDE
- Several Java Platforms (JPFs) for STM32: Quick Start JPFs and Production JPFs
- JPFs can be extended to support specific hardware of the application board
- Embedded (EmbJPF) and Simulation (SimJPF): the very same Java binary code functionally validated on the SimJPF runs on the sibling EmbJPF
- MicroUI (Micro User Interface) and MWT (Micro Widget Toolkit) graphical libraries:
- Targets all major graphical display buffer organizations, monochrome and full color displays
- Event engine to handle very efficiently and at high speed haptic sensor drivers: buttons, joystick, touch panel, etc.
- MicroUI (Micro User Interface) and MWT (Micro Widget Toolkit) new graphical libraries available from version 3:
- UI Layer library: Chrom-ART Accelerator™ management for rich user interfaces.
- UI Motion, UI transition libraries: to create specific pages motion (linear, ease, bounce, elastic)
- Tools included:
- Font designer to design fonts in many ways
- Story Board designer to quickly specify possible human-machine interaction with the application
- Front Panel designer to extend the Java platform simulator
- Very small and efficient Java virtual machine:
- Flash: less than 30 KB
- RAM: less than 1.5 KB
- Startup time: less than 2 ms at 120 MHz
- 1-year subscription, with hardware dongle
DB1839: Fully-integrated Java development environment and solution for STM32 MCUs
Technical Notes & Articles
TN0072: Software toolchains and STM32 features
UM1864: Getting Started with Games in Java demonstration
Presentations & Training Material
STM32Java offer overall presentation
Publications and Collaterals
STM32Cube eases STM32 development
STM32 32-bit MCU family - Leading supplier of ARM® Cortex®-M microcontrollers
|产品型号||Marketing Status||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
(*) 建议零售价格仅用于预算，以美元为单位，每。的报价，以当地货币计算的价格，请联系您当地的 ST 销售办事处 或我们的 分销商
(**) 材料声明表格上提供st.com可以是一般的文件，根据最常用的包，包内的家庭。出于这个原因，他们可能不是100％准确，对于一个特定的设备。请联系我们 销售支持 在特定设备上的信息。