STEVAL-IDZ401V1USB 802.15.4 dongle based on the SPZB32W1 series of modules
The STEVAL-IDZ401V1 is an IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee RF module with a USB interface and with a “dongle” style optimized form factor.
The board includes an STM32F103 chipset with USB bridge functional capabilities and an STM32W chipset. Configurable LEDs and a pushbutton are also available onboard.
The board supports multiple models of application partitioning between the STM32W and the STM32F integrated cores and is enabled to run all the protocol stacks defined for the STM32W SoC family.
The board allows the configuration of the connection of the JTAG with the STM32W (default) or with the STM32F, or with both the processors in scan chain mode.
- Based on a 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee® SPZB32W1A2 RF module
- Integrated STM32F103TBU6 with USB bridge capabilities
- USB interface and power supply
- Supported reprogrammability via the USB interface
- JTAG connector
- Configurable pushbutton
- Configurable LEDs
- Power indicator LED
- Small dimensions 5.75 cm x 2.15 cm
- STM32W protocol stack libraries supported
- Supported application partitioning between STM32F and STM32W
DB1480: USB 802.15.4 dongle based on the SPZB32W1 series of modules
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-IDZ401V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials