MDK-ARMMDK-ARM software development environment for Cortex-M and Cortex-R based mcus
Keil™ Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK) includes the μVision IDE/Debugger, ARM® C/C++ Compiler, and essential middleware components. The STM32 peripherals can be configured using STM32CubeMX and the resulting project exported to MDK.
Free MDK-ARM licenses can be activated for both STM32F0 and STM32L0 series using the following Product Serial Number (PSN): U1E21-CM9GY-L3G4L
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification, refer to the third party’s website http://www2.keil.com/mdk-st/.
- Complete support for Cortex®-M, Cortex®-R devices.
- ARM® C/C++ Compilation toolchain.
- μVision IDE, debugger, and simulation environment.
- CMSIS Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard compliant.
- ST-Link support.
- Multi-language support: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.