RIDERaisonance branded integrated development environment for MCUs
RIDE is KEOLABS™ software development environment for STM32 (ARM® Cortex®-M), STM8, SPC56xx microcontrollers, as well as legacy STR7 (ARM7), STR9 (ARM9), and ST7 microcontrollers.
RIDE integrates the GCC C/C++ Compiler for ARM® (RKit-ARM installation), the Raisonance™ C Compiler for STM8 / ST7 (RKit-STM8 installation). It provides integration feature for using third-party compilers for ARM® and PowerPC based devices.
The STM32 peripherals can be configured using STM32CubeMX and the resulting project imported by RIDE.
Free 30-day trial period with full features, no limitation for all architectures.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://support-raisonance.com/.
- Complete support for STM32, STM8, SPC56, STR7, STR9, ST7 devices
- GCC C/C++ Compiler for STM32
- Raisonance™ STM8 (ST7) C Compiler, third-party compiler support
- Project manager and editor, integrated version control
- Code checking
- CMSIS compliant
- Debugging / Programming interfaces (JTAG, SWD, SWIM, ICC)
- ST-LINK, RLink, Open4-Lab (EvoPrimer) support
- Sample projects for ST devices