EXP-FILEExpress Logic FileX file system
FileX® (ST EXP-FILE) is Express Logic's high-performance MS-DOS compatible file system. It is fully integrated with ThreadX® and is available for STMicroelectronics' STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M based 32-bit microcontrollers. Like ThreadX®, FileX® is designed to have a small footprint and high-performance, making it ideal for today's deeply embedded applications that require file operations.
FileX® optimizes all file access in embedded environments. This is accomplished with an internal logical sector cache that FileX® automatically configures based on how much memory the application specifies when the media is opened. In addition to FileX®'s logical sector cache, FileX® also provides optimized file seek processing and the ability to pre-allocate contiguous clusters for files.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://rtos.com.
- Complete STM32 family support
- Reasonable pricing
- Complete ANSI C source code
- Easy to use and powerful services
- Responsive technical support
- Unlimited media and files
- Sector caching available
- Fast file seeking
- Complete MS-DOS 12/16/32-bit FAT compatibility
- Size scales automatically
- Contiguous cluster pre-allocation supported
- Small footprint (Instruction area size: 8-30 KB)
- Long file name support
- Consecutive cluster Read/Write
- Internal logical sector cache
- Simple RAM-Disk demo
- Multiple partition support
- CD-ROM support