STM32 F3 Training Courses
This training is introducing the STM32F3 microcontroller series. It starts with the presentation of CORTEX M4 core and architecture on which the STM32 is based. It is followed by the memory organization, reset block, interrupts, low power modes and all peripherals, such as IO ports, ADC, timers, RTC, SPI, USART, I2C, CAN, USB, DAC, embedded comparators and Op-Amps. Most of the theoretical presentations are combined with practical hands-on examples. Part of the training focuses on the software and hardware development tools.
What are the benefits for you?
You will familiarize yourself with CORTEX M4 core, STM32F3 peripherals and development tools. You will be able to start-up a new project and use the development tools. You will be able to present the STM32 family with all its technical features (for FAE’s mainly):
- STM32 family overview
- CORTEX M4 core architecture
- STM32F3 system architecture (Embedded Flash, DMA, power control, backup domain, reset block, clock)
- STM32F3 peripherals (IO, timers, RTC, SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, comparator, op-amp)
- Hardware tools (JTAG, SWD, eval boards, kits)
- Hands-on exercises (practical examples)
General notes about European MCU courses:
ST offers free multiday training courses for our microcontroller products at locations accross continental Europe. Our training team would be pleased to share their expertise on our MCU products and application development techniques with you.
In addition, we also host MCU training courses together with our Training Partners.
Session Details, Location and Registration
- Technical English, basics of MCU programming, PC with USB and admin rights
Duration: 3 days
All sessions are thorough technical courses intended for:
SW and HW engineers of embedded systems
Distributor field application engineers (ST sessions only)
Additional courses on customers' or other ST sites are possible upon request. Please contact us or our partners for availability and conditions.
|March 11-13, 2014||Prague||STMicroelectronics|
Building, Pobrezni 3
186 00 Prague 8
If you want us to book a hotel room for you, please give the check in/out dates and selected hotel to your ST contact or send them to email@example.com
A few tips before attending
- ST's training courses may be cancelled if there are not at least 8 attendees. For this reason, you should not book tickets or rooms unless you have received a confirmation e-mail from us, which will be sent about 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- For residents outside of Europe who need an entry visa, please contact us at least 4 weeks before the course.
- ST's training courses are free of charge and include free lunch and collations at ST's premises.
Accommodation and other expenses are at your charge. For partner courses, fees and costs vary and you should consult the details of each partner course.
- The distributor FAE MCU certification test is open and available after every microcontroller training course from ST.
For registration to ST sessions please contact your ST or distribution contact person or contact us directly.