- Online Support
- ST e2e Communities
- Design Consultants for Analog/Power Designs
- Design Consultants for MCUs
- Third Parties for MCU tools
- Third Parties for NFC / RFID Memories and Transceivers
- Third Parties for RF-ID
- Third Parties for SPC 56 Automotive MCUs
- Third Parties for SPEAr Embedded Microprocessors
- Third Party Training Partners for MCUs
- Tools and Software
Quality and Reliability
Analog power amplifier with digital input
Outstanding SNR and sensitivity
a bundled solution with Bluetooth low energy, sensor and M24SR NFC tag software expansion for STM32Cube
Explore ST's complete ecosystem to start developing with STM32L1
Based on STM32F103 and STGIPS20C60
The board is well suited for vacuum cleaners up to 900W and food processors.
The board works with STEVAL-PCC009V2 board and PractiSPIN 2 software.
The board features STGIPS20C60, a 600V 17A intelligent power module.
MC library (UM1052)
The board features a 600 V IGBT SLLIMM™ (small low-loss intelligent molded module).