STM32 F2 F4 Training Courses
This training is dedicated to the new members of the wide STM32 microcontroller family, the High Performance STM32 F2 and F4 lines. The training starts with the refresh of the ARM CM-3 core and introduction of CM-4 core main capabilities. The advanced STM32 F2 and F4 system architecture including dedicated system IP’s is deeply covered. Main part of the training is focusing on the rich set of peripherals, such as GPIO’s, RTC, ADC, DAC, FSMC, SPI/I2S, USB FS and HS, Crypto, Camera interface, Ethernet and new peripherals such as TFT/LCD controller and SDRAM interface will be introduced. Numerous hands-on examples are designed to practice most of the peripherals and device features.
What are the benefits for you?
You will be reminded of the Cortex-M3 core details and discover the features of Cortex-M4 core. You will discover the new peripherals and system blocks of the STM32 F2 and F4 lines. You will practice the device functionality and performance in several hands-on examples. You will be able to present the STM32 F2 and F4 lines (for FAE’s mainly):
- STM32 F2, F4 overview
- Cortex-M3 and M4 presentation
- STM32 F2, F4 system architecture, system IPs and performance
- STM32 F2, F4 flash, DMA, DCMI
- Standard peripherals (GPIO, RTC, watchdogs)
- Connectivity peripherals (USB FS/HS, Ethernet, SPI, I²C, USART)
- Dedicated peripherals (camera interface, crypto module, TFT)
- Hands-on exercises (practical examples – selected peripherals, device performance)
General notes about European MCU courses:
ST offers free multiday training courses for our microcontroller products at locations accross continental Europe. Our training team would be pleased to share their expertise on our MCU products and application development techniques with you.
In addition, we also host MCU training courses together with our Training Partners.
Session Details, Location and Registration
- Technical English, basics of MCU programming, PC with USB and admin rights
Duration: 3 days
All sessions are thorough technical courses intended for:
SW and HW engineers of embedded systems
Distributor field application engineers (ST sessions only)
Additional courses on customers' or other ST sites are possible upon request. Please contact us or our partners for availability and conditions.
October 15-17, 2013
Building, Pobrezni 3
186 00 Prague 8
|October 22-24, 2013||Stuttgart||Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg Airport|
|November 5-7, 2013||Casteletto||STMicroelectronics|
|November 19-21, 2013||Kista||STMicroelectonics|
Kista Science Tower,
Färögatan, 33 164 51 Kista
If you want us to book a hotel room for you, please give the check in/out dates and selected hotel to your ST contact or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
A few tips before attending
- ST's training courses may be cancelled if there are not at least 8 attendees. For this reason, you should not book tickets or rooms unless you have received a confirmation e-mail from us, which will be sent about 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- For residents outside of Europe who need an entry visa, please contact us at least 4 weeks before the course.
- ST's training courses are free of charge and include free lunch and collations at ST's premises.
Accommodation and other expenses are at your charge. For partner courses, fees and costs vary and you should consult the details of each partner course.
- The distributor FAE MCU certification test is open and available after every microcontroller training course from ST.
For registration to ST sessions please contact your ST or distribution contact person or contact us directly.