Quality and Reliability
We are committed to provide our customers with the highest level of quality excellence in the semiconductor industry.
We systematically focus on three key objectives of our customers:
1. Best-in-class Defective Parts Per Million (DPPM) to meet the most demanding requirements for each industrial domain with the ultimate goal of zero failures.
2. Zero excursions to prevent any impact to our customer due to excursions.
3. Robust execution of business processes to prevent problems and continually innovate and improve the way we work to strenghten our leadership.
Our Quality Strategy and Roadmap is built on seven stratigic pillars with global accountability, tracking and targets to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers:
1. Customers : Delight our customers by providing best-in-class quality support, communication and management of customer requirements.
2. Product and technology development : Achieve built-in quality at every step of product and technology development.
3. Manufacturing and supply chain: Achieve zero excursions for our customers.
4. Change management: Guarantee product quality excellence to our customers for any product, for any process, in any factory.
5. People : Engage employees in the pursuit of quality excellence by ensuring people are empowered, connected, competent and dedicated to quality.
6. Business processes, tools and indicators: Provide the quality framework for the company business model.
7. Economics: Consider quality as an investment by using an economics approach that measures the value of quality to our
View our quality and strategy roadmap presentation for more information.
In ST, quality is embedded in all organizations. It is part of every step of our business from product design and development to customer delivery and beyond. Our products are built to the highest standards to satisfy our customers, as well as their own customers.
Don't take our word for it. Look at our improvements day after day.
Executive Vice President
Product Quality Excellence