STV4100Ultra-compact low-power 3.3 V terrestrial tuner IC
The STV4100 terrestrial tuner is a directconversion (zero-IF) receiver with quadrature outputs intended for digital TV broadcasting.
On each VHF and UHF input is a low noise amplifier with both switchable and variable gain to ensure an optimal signal level for the two mixers.
Each mixer, which down-converts the signal to baseband, is followed by a low-pass filter and amplifier. The baseband gain is programmable via a dedicated pin.
The LO signals are provided by an integrated PLL which contains an on-chip voltage controlled oscillator meeting stringent phase noise requirements. The LO frequencies are programmable.
The comparison frequency for the phase/frequency detector is generated by dividing the crystal oscillator reference frequency. The crystal frequency can be from 16 MHz to 31 MHz depending on application.
- RF-to-baseband direct conversion (IQ interface only)
- Single 3.3-V DC supply
- Input frequency range 174 to 230 MHz and 470 to 870 MHz
- Fully integrated VCO
- Harmonic rejection mixer stage
- Fully integrated RF AGC with RF power monitoring
- Programmable channel filter covers 6 to 8 MHz channel spacing
- Low external component count
- Low power consumption (625 mW typical)
- Temperature range -10° C to 70° C
- Crystal frequency output to drive the demodulator IC
- Compatible with 5-V and 3.3-V I2C bus
- Fully Nordig Unified (versions 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 2.0) compliant
- DTG (D-Book) compliant
- Digitenne compliant
- VFQFPN-32 5x5x1 mm3, exposed pad down
- ECOPACK, environmentally-friendly package, RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant.
DB0804: Ultra-compact low-power 3.3-V terrestrial tuner IC
Publications and Collaterals
STV4100 - Digital terrestrial silicon tuner
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STV4100B||Active||VFQFPN2 32 5x5x1.0||Tray||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.