The ST25TA series (formerly known as SRTAG series) provides an NFC Forum tag type 4 RF interface and supports the NFC data exchange format (NDEF). This enables NFC use cases such as NFC tag, NFC token, NFC smart poster, NFC business card (Virtual card). It can be used in a wide variety of applications, including consumer electronics, computer peripherals, gaming, home appliances, industrial automation and healthcare products.
- NFC forum tag type 4 based on ISO14443-A RF interface
- EEPROM memory density from 512-bit to 64-Kbit with built-in NDEF message support
- High-speed RF operation (106 Kbit/s)
- Data protection with 128-bit password in Read and Write access
- Optional user-programmable CMOS output (Field detect, Write In Progress, RF busy,…)
ST25TA series (formerly known as SRTAG series) from 512 bits to 64 Kbits
Implementing smart posters for advertising, wireless pairing in consumer devices, interactive-play gaming, NFC-enabled business cards or smart signs? The ST25TA series (formerly known as SRTAG series) provides 512 bits to 64 Kbits of NDEF memory, to easily store, update or retrieve your data with a cost effective solution. Discover the full portfolio and simply connect the physical world to the virtual world.The newest family member, the ST25TA02K-P (formerly known as SRTAG2KL-P) provides a user-programmable digital output to trigger the host wake-up.