TSX561Micropower, wide bandwidth 16V CMOS op-amps
The TSX56x, TSX56xA series of operational amplifiers benefit from STMicroelectronics®16 V CMOS technology to offer state-of-the-art accuracy and performance in the smallest industrial packages. The TSX56x, TSX56xA have pinouts compatible with industrial standards and offer an outstanding speed/power consumption ratio, 900 kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 250 μA at 16 V. Such features make the TSX56x, TSX56xA ideal for sensor interfaces and industrial signal conditioning. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance ease use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 235 μA typ. at 5 V
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 16 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 900 kHz typ.
- Low offset voltage
- “A” version: 600 μV max.
- Standard version: 1 mV max.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV
- Wide temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- Automotive qualification
- Tiny packages available
- DFN8 2 mm x 2 mm, MiniSO8, SO8
- QFN16 3 mm x 3 mm, TSSOP14
- Power savings in power-conscious applications
- Easy interfacing with high impedance sensors
- Related products
- See TSX63x series for reduced power consumption (45 μA, 200 kHz)
- See TSX92x series for higher gain bandwidth products (10 MHz)
DS9079: Micropower, wide bandwidth (900 kHz), 16 V CMOS operational amplifiers
HW Model & CAD Libraries
HW Model & CAD Libraries
TSX561 Pspice model
Presentations & Training Material
ST offering in Wearable - Analog and Mixed Signal Portfolio
TSX56 series: 16 V CMOS rail-to-rail micropower op-ams
Publications and Collaterals
Analog ICs for wearable devices
Products and Solutions for Factory Automation and Control
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|TSX561ILT||Active||SOT23-5L||Tape And Reel||-40||125||_||-||.45|
|TSX561IYLT||Active||SOT23-5L||Tape And Reel||-40||125||Yes||.52|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.