L6788A3-phase controller with embedded drivers for the next GPU generation
The device implements a one-to-three phases step-down controller with three integrated high current drivers in a compact 6x6 mm body package with exposed pad.
Output voltage can be selected trough serial and parallel VID up to 1.3500 V and managing D-VID with ±2 % output voltage accuracy.
The device manages serial BUS communication to program power management functionalities as well as monitoring.
The device features automatic startup phase procedure and phases self detection for safe operation.
The controller embeds 5 V LDO regulator increasing design flexibility.
Advanced IC and VRM thermal management to assure robust design and safe operation.
The controller assures fast protection against load over current and under / over voltage.
L6788A is available in VPQFN 6 x 6 mm package.
- 1, 2 or 3 selectable phase operation
- Phases self detection
- High current internal drivers
- Versatile solution: serial and parallel VID for output voltage setting
- Serial BUS interface for power manager and monitoring
- Automatic startup phase procedure
- Advanced IC and VRM thermal management to assure robust design and safe operation
- 5 V LDO regulator output to increases design flexibility.
- Adjustable and precise output voltage
- Full differential current sense across inductor
- Differential remote voltage sensing
- LSLess startup to manage pre-biased output
- Programmable over current protection
- Adjustable switching frequency
- Enable signal
- VPQFN40 6x6 mm package with exposed pad
DS6075: 3-phase controller with embedded drivers for the next GPU generation
Publications and Collaterals
3-phase DC-DC controller for cardslatest generation AMD GPUs
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|L6788A||NRND||VFQFPN 40 6x6x0.9||Tray||_||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
|L6788ATR||NRND||VFQFPN 40 6x6x0.9||Tape And Reel||_||-||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||PDF|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.