L6759D3+1 dual controller for VR12 with PMBus
The L6759D is a dual controller designed to power Intel’s VR12 processor memories: all required parameters are programmable through dedicated pin-strapping and PMBus interface.
The device features 3-phase programmable operation for the multi-phase section and a single-phase with independent control loops. Single-phase (VTT) reference is always tracking multi-phases (VDDQ) scaled by a factor of 2.
The L6759D supports power state transitions featuring VFDE, programmable DPM and GDC maintaining the best efficiency over all loading conditions without compromising transient response.
The device assures fast and independent protection against load overcurrent, under/overvoltage and feedback disconnections.
The device is available in a VFQFPN48 6x6 mm package.
- VR12 compliant with 25 MHz SVID bus Rev1.5
- SerialVID with programmable IMAX, TMAX, VBOOT, ADDRESS
- Second generation LTB Technology™
- Flexible driver/DrMOS support
- JMode support
- Fully configurable through PMBus
- Dual controller:
- 3-phase for VDDQ
- 1-phase for VTT
- Single NTC design for TM, LL and Imon thermal compensation
- VFDE and GDC - gate drive control for efficiency optimization
- DPM - dynamic phase management
- Dual remote sense
- 0.5% output voltage accuracy
- Full-differential current sense across DCR
- AVP - adaptive voltage positioning
- Dual independent adjustable oscillator
- Dual current monitor
- Pre-biased output management
- Average and per-phase OC protection
- OV, UV and FB disconnection protection
- Dual VR_RDY
- VFQFPN48 6x6 mm package
DS9060: 3+1 dual controller for VR12 with PMBus
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|L6759D||Active||VFQFPN 48 6x6x0.9||Tray||_||-|
|L6759DTR||Active||VFQFPN 48 6x6x0.9||Tape And Reel||_||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.