ST offers a wide portfolio of highly-integrated baseband ICs for the major digital broadcast radio systems on the air today, and is ready to introduce new solutions for the emerging future standards.
- Channel and source decoders, both monolithic and standalone
- Multiple formats supported for the input signals that can be IF or zero-IF
- Digital or analog inputs with ADC
- High performance and flexibility through the combination of dedicated hardware and programmable DSP/microprocessor core
- System-in-package (SiP) technology available, offering different levels of integration, such as baseband processor, memories and passive components