ST’s 100/150 V RF DMOS transistors are ideal for industrial, scientific and medical applications. They feature an output power up to 1.2 kW and gain and efficiency greater than 20 dB and 60% respectively, while keeping the well proven ruggedness (infinite:1 VSWR) and reliability of the 50 V RF DMOS transistors.
Another important benefit when using 100/150 V supply voltage is the higher optimum load impedance for the device, which means a lower current requirement and consequently reduced IR (dissipation) losses in the entire system.
- Output power: from 150 W up to 1.2 kW
- Supply voltage: 100/150 V
- Gain: >20 dB
- Efficiency: >60%
- Ruggedness: infinite:1 VSWR all phases
- Best-in-class reliability
- Excellent thermal stability
- ST air cavity (STAC®) package option for improved junction-to-case thermal resistance (-25%) and improved RF performance compared to ceramic packages