ST’s sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure sensors, humidity sensors and microphones), smart sensors and sensor hubs, UV index sensors, temperature sensors and touch sensors.
- A unique sensor portfolio, from discrete to fully-integrated solutions, to fulfill every design need
- High-volume manufacturing capacity to provide cost-competitive solutions, fast time-to-market and security of supply
- High performance sensor fusion to improve the accuracy of multi-axis sensor systems in order to enable new emerging and highly-demanding applications, such as indoor navigation and location based services
- High-level quality products, already tested in different application fields, including mobile, portable, gaming, consumer, automotive and health care
- Multiple dedicated sites to MEMS foundry, assembly and testing lines, with in-house complete dual source