DEMO-CR95HF-ADemonstration board for CR95HF
The DEMO-CR95HF-A is a demonstration kit which allows to evaluate the performances of ST CR95HF 13.56 MHz multiprotocol contactless transceiver. It includes a ready-to-use board to interface with the CR95HF host PC demonstration software through an USB interface.
The DEMO-CR95HF-A is powered through the USB bus and no external power supply is required. It includes a CR95HF contactless transceiver, a 47 x 34 mm 13.56 MHz inductive etched antenna and its associated tuning components.
By default, the CR95HF communicates with the STM32F103CB 32-bit MCU via the SPI bus. The interface can then be changed to UART.
At the end of the initialization, the DEMO-CR95HF-A launches a tag tracking operation. When an RFID or NFC tag is identified, the LED is turned on.
- Ready to use printed circuit board
- CR95HF cut 1.2 multiprotocol transceiver IC
- STM32F103CB 32-bit microcontroller
- 47 x 34 mm 13.56 MHz inductive etched antenna and tuning components
- USB-B connector for communication with host PC and demonstration board powering
- USB connect/disconnect jumper (must be left in default state)
- LED indicating the presence of an RFID or NFC tag
- Microcontroller reset button
- JTAG connector for microcontroller firmware upgrade and debug
- USB cable
- Demonstration tags
- ISO15693 tag: LRI2K mounted on a 45 x 75 mm antenna
- ISO 15693 dual interface EEPROM memory: M24LR64-R mounted on a 15 x 15 mm double side etched antenna
- Associated Firmware and PC software
- On-board demonstration firmware to communicate with the host PC through the USB bus.
- The CR95HF developement software enable discovery and useof all the functionalities of the CR95HF transceiver.
- The M24LRXX application software is dedicated to the Dual interface EEPROM and ISO/IEC 15693 contactless tag.
DB1276: Demonstration kit for the CR95HF 13.56 MHz transceiver IC
AN3394: Antenna design and impedance matching guidelines for CR95HF multiprotocol contactless transceiver IC
AN3954: Developing your own Visual Basic or C/C++ application on a DEMO-CR95HF-A demonstration board
UM1084: CR95HF development software
UM1577: DEMO_CR95HF and STM3210E-EVAL board firmware
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for DEMO-CR95HF-A board
Bill of Materials
Board schematics for DEMO-CR95HF-A board
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STSW-95HF001||PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)|
|STSW-95HF002||PC software source code example for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (AN3954)|
|STSW-M24LR007||DEMO-CR95HF-A board project|
|STSW-M24LR011||M24LR/CR95 application software setup file|
|STSW-M24LR013||Antenna calculation software supporting AN2972|
|STSW-M24LR014||Simplified software tool to compute rectangular planar antenna inductances|
|STSW-M24LR015||DEMO-CR95HF-A antenna matching circuit calculation|
Publications and Collaterals
Dynamic NFC/RFID tags
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.