AI-JTAG/OPTOOpto-isolation board for galvanic isolation for use between applications and development tools using a 20-pin JTAG connection
The JTAG opto-isolation (AI-JTAG/OPTO-1) board can be connected between development tools and an application board to provide electrical isolation. This is essential when the development tools are not connected to the same ground as the application. It is also useful to protect the development tools from electrical spikes that often occur in some applications, such as motor control applications.
The JTAG opto-isolation board can be used with any tools that use the 20-pin JTAG standard connection for in-circuit debugging and programming of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- 1kVDC isolation
- Supports 3.3V or 5V operation, configurable by solder bridge
- Powered from target application using DC/DC converter powered by 3.3V or 5V
- JTAG standard 20-pin connection supporting TRST, TDI, TMS, TCK, RTCK, TDO, RESET signals
- 3.3V or 5V CMOS level compatibility
- 40 nS maximum propagation delay for all unidirectional signals
- Power consumption on target application power supply less than 200 mA
UM0378: JTAG opto-isolation board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||General Description||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|AI-JTAG/OPTO-1||Active||Opto-isolation board for galvanic isolation for use between applications and development tools using a 20-pin JTAG connection||182.52|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.