EVL6566A-75WADP19 V - 75 W laptop adapter with tracking boost PFC pre-regulator, using the L6563 and the L6566A
In this data brief of the EVL6566A-75WADP demo board, the main characteristics and features of a 75 W adapter wide-range input mains, powerfactor- corrected AC-DC adapter using the new L6566A controller and the L6563 dedicated to the PFC stage are described.
High efficiency and the very low standby input consumption are highlighted in the following figures and tables. The board is programmed for working at fixed frequency (65 kHz) under nominal condition (19 V at 4 A).
On the secondary side the TSM1014 with a precise voltage reference and the optocoupler SFH617A-4 to transfer the error amplifiers information to the primary side have been used.
- Universal input mains range: 90÷264Vac - Frequency 45 ÷ 65 Hz
- Output voltage: 19 V@4 A continuous operation
- Mains harmonics: Acc. to EN61000-3-2 Class-D
- ST-by mains consumption: Less than 0.25 W @265Vac
- Overall efficiency: Better than 86%
- EMI: According to EN55022-Class-B
- Safety: According to EN60950
- Low profile design: 25 mm maximum height
- PCB single layer: single side, 70 μm, CEM-1, 78x174 mm, Mixed PTH/SMT
DB0471: 19 V - 75 W laptop adapter with tracking boost PFC pre-regulator, using the L6563 and the L6566A
AN2690: 19 V - 75 W adapter with pre-regulator PFC using the L6563 and the L6566A
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.