STM3210B-MCKITMotor control starter kit for STM32 (128KB flash) Performance and Access Line microcontrollers
The STM3210B-MCKIT motor control starter kit provides a complete development platform with all the hardware and software required to get STM32-based motor control applications started quickly, and shortens time to market by allowing developers to apply what they learn in the evaluation phase to real-world applications.
The kit comes ready-to-run with a PMSM motor or an AC induction motor (accessory). You can modify the demonstration application and develop your own motor control applications using the dedicated software libraries provided in the starter kit in conjunction with a third-party IDE and C compiler.
The Segger J-Link is included in the kit for connection to a host PC via an industry standard 20-pin JTAG connection. When connected to a host PC, the opto-isolation board provides galvanic isolation for the host PC and development tools on the 20-pin industry-standard JTAG connection.
- 24V DC Shinano PMSM 3-phase brushless motor
- Motor control evaluation board featuring
- 10-Amps 3-phase inverter
- Single/three shunt-based motor current reading
- Tacho/hall feedback sensors conditioning
- On-board switched-mode power supply and wrapping area
- STM32 evaluation board (STM3210B-EVAL) with STM32F103xB device preprogrammed with sensorless PMSM motor control application, motor control connector, color LCD and user controls (push buttons, joystick, potentiometer, etc.)
- Opto-isolation board for galvanic isolation on 20-pin JTAG connection between application boards and development tools
- Segger J-Link USB/JTAG in-circuit debugger/programmer
- USB cable
- Software CD with:
- PMSM (sensored and sensorless) and AC induction (sensored) software libraries
- Libraries, user manuals and spreadsheets to customize control parameters of new motors and hardware documentation
- STM32 data sheet and reference manual
DB1118: Motor control starter kit
UM0379: STM3210B-MCKIT and STR750-MCKIT 3-phase motor control power stage
UM0486: STM3210B-MCKIT motor control starter kit
UM1478: STEVAL-IFN003V1: DC PMSM FOC motor drive based on the L6230 and STM32
Publications and Collaterals
STM32 Motor control
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.