STEVAL-ILL015V1High brightness RGB LED array with LED error detection based on the STP24DP05 and STM32
The STEVAL-ILL015V1 demonstration board provides a platform for the testing and evaluation of STMicroelectronics Power Logic LED driver STP24DP05.
The STP24DP05 device is a 24-bit constant current LED sink driver with output error detection, suitable for applications such as largearea displays and full-color board panels where improvement in RGB LED resolution and reduction of system cost are important.
- Two STP24DP05 devices (TQFP48 package) connected to 3 X 16 RGB high brightness LEDs
- STM32 microcontroller
- Using a cost-effective internal HS oscillator.
- JTAG interface for microcontroller firmware changes/updates
- Mini USB connector for interconnection with a PC GUI.
- Test points on the board for each important signal aide laboratory evaluation
- Buttons and knob to control the board
- Error and over-temperature flag for each LED driver
- 3 jumpers to simulate the disconnection of 3 LEDs
- 3 jumpers to simulate the shorting of 3 LEDs
- Highly efficient ST1S010 DC-DC switching power supply
- Input 7.5 V - 18 V, current 0.7 A
DB0754: High brightness RGB LED array with LED error detection based on the STP24DP05 and STM32
AN2841: LED dimming implemented on STM32™ microcontroller
UM0574: STEVAL-ILL015V1 - LED dimmer demonstration board based on the STP24DP05 and STM32™
UM0588: Multilayer C library for LED dimming used on systems with SPI and DMA capabilities
Board Manufacturing Specification
Bill of Materials
Bill of materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.