STEVAL-IHM023V11 kW 3-phase motor control demonstration board based on the L6390 drivers and STGP10NC60KD IGBT
The STEVAL-IHM023V1 is a demonstration board designed to implement general purpose low power 3-phase inverter for 3-phase asynchronous motors, bi-phase AC motors or PMAC motors up to 1000 W.
It is fully equipped and convenient for evaluating customers solution in applications like: drum motor control for washing machine, power white goods application, medical beds, water pump for home appliance white goods, transfer pumps for waste sludge sewerage plants and high efficiency transfer pumps for outlet condensation water in gas furnace application.
- Complete solution of 1 kW power inverter
- Single phase connecting - supply AC voltage from 90 VAC to 285 VAC
- Direct DC line input up to 400 VDC
- Possibility to use wide range of HV motors or LV motors with BEMF sensing
- Input inrush limiter with bypassing relay
- Brake feature with overvoltage comparator
- Tacho input, hall sensor or encoder input feature
- Overtemperature and overcurrent hardware protection
- Compact, safety and fully evaluated design
- RoHS Compliant
DB0863: 1 kW 3-phase motor control demonstration board based on the L6390 drivers and STGP10NC60KD IGBT