STEVAL-CCA023V1Demonstration board for low noise microphone preamplifier with 2 V bias based on the TS472
The STEVAL-CCA023V1 demonstration board is designed as an evaluation platform for the TS472 low noise microphone preamplifier with 2.0 V bias and active low standby mode.
The board supports customization of the testing conditions, allowing the gain of the TS472 device to be adjusted, or an electret microphone to be biased either externally or using the TS472 builtin 2.0 V bias voltage.
- Low noise: 10 nV / √ Hz typ. equivalent input noise @ F=1 kHz
- Fully differential input/output
- 2.2 V to 5.5 V single supply operation
- Low power consumption @20 dB: 1.8 mA
- Fast start up time @ 0dB: 5 ms typ.
- Low distortion: 0.1% typ.
- 40 kHz bandwidth @ -3 dB and adjustable gain
- Active low standby mode function (1μA max)
- Low noise 2.0 V microphone bias output
- Available in flip-chip ECOPACK® package and QFN24 4x4 mm
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- RoHS compliant
DB0878: Demonstration board for low noise microphone preamplifier with 2 V bias based on the TS472
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-CCA023V1 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-CCA023V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-CCA023V1 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.