STEVAL-ISB009V1Li-Ion battery monitoring and gas gauge evaluation board based on STC3100
The STEVAL-ISB009V1 demonstration board, based on the STC3100, is able to monitor the critical parameters of a single-cell Li-Ion battery (voltage, temperature, and current) and includes hardware functions to implement a gas-gauge for battery charge monitoring, based on a programmable 12-bit to 14-bit A/D converter.
The battery current can be up to 2.5 A and the accumulator system provides a capacity up to +/-7000 mAh with a resolution of 0.2 mAh.
The device is programmable through an I2C interface.
- Accurate battery voltage measurement
- Coulomb counter to keep track of the battery’s state-of-charge
- Internal temperature sensor
- Internal or external 32 kHz time base
- I2C interface for battery monitoring and device control
- 0.5 % battery voltage accuracy
- 1 % Coulomb counter accuracy using an external RTC signal (3.5 % using the internal time base).
- Low power consumption: 100 μA in operating conditions, 2 μA in stand-by mode
- RoHS compliant
DB1160: Li-Ion battery monitoring and gas-gauge demonstration board based on the STC3100
AN3075: Demonstration board user guidelines for the STC3100 battery monitor for gas gauge applications
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-ISB009V1 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-ISB009V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-ISB009V1 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.