STEVAL-CCA018V1Single-supply stereo digital audio line driver based on the TS4657
The STEVAL-CCA018V1 demonstration board is designed provide a platform for evaluating the performance of the TS4657 stereo digital-to analog-converter (DAC). The TS4657 integrates a high-performance audio line driver capable of generating a 2.2 VRMS output level from a single 3.0 to 5.5 V supply.
A single supply is sufficient for the digital and analog parts of the circuit, eliminating the need for external regulators.
The TS4657 is a low consumption device, with only 22 mW of power dissipation at 3.0 V power supply during full operation.
A 16-bit multi-bit sigma-delta DAC is used, operating at 256xFs with over sampling digital interpolation filters.
The digital audio data can be 16 to 24-bits long and sample rates from 32 to 48 kHz are supported.
The output stage signal is ground-referenced by using an internal self-generated negative power supply, so bulky external output coupling capacitors are not necessary.
- Power supply range: 3 V to 5.5 V
- Audio line output: 2.2 VRMS for entire VCC range
- 16 to 24-bit audio data format stereo DAC, 32 to 48 kHz sample rate
- I2S, right or left justified compatible digital audio interface
- 95 dB SNR A-weighted at 48 kHz, VCC = 5 V
- 7.4 mA current consumption at VCC = 3 V, full operation
- Internal negative power supply to ensure ground-referenced, cap-less outputs
- No external capacitor needed for the negative power supply generation
- Integrated structure to suppress pop and click noise
- Standby mode active low
- RoHS compliant
DB0913: Single-supply stereo digital audio line driver based on the TS4657
AN3001: Demonstration board user guidelines for the TS4657 single supply stereo digital audio line driver
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-CCA018V1 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-CCA018V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-CCA018V1 board
Demo products licence agreement
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.