STEVAL-CBL007V1LNB power supply demonstration board based on the LNBH23L DiSEqC 1.X compliant (QFN)
The STEVAL-CBL007V1 demonstration board is intended to provide information and suggestions on the correct use of the LNBH23L device.
The LNBH23L is an integrated solution for supplying/interfacing satellite LNB modules. Simple and inexpensive, it provides good performance while minimizing the number of external components required.
It includes all functions needed for LNB supply and interfacing, and is compliant with international standards. It includes an I2C bus interface and, due to the fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, functions with a single input voltage supply from 8 V to 15 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I2C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limitation via external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receiver output voltage specifications
- Auxiliary modulation input (EXTM pin) facilitates DiSEqCTM1.X encoding
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely-accepted standards
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power NMOS to reduce power losses
- Internal overload and over-temperature protection with I2C diagnostic bits
- Dynamic LNB short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
DB1037: LNB power supply demonstration board based on the DiSEqC 1.X-compliant LNBH23L
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-CBL007V1 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-CBL007V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-CBL007V1 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.