EVAL6229QREVAL6229QR demonstration board using the L6229Q DMOS driver for a three-phase BLDC motor control application
The L6229Q is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection, realized in BCD multipower technology.
The device includes all the circuitry needed to drive a three-phase BLDC motor including: a three-phase DMOS bridge, a constant off-time PWM current controller and the decoding logic for single ended hall sensors that generates the required sequence for the power stage.
The L6229Q features a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 Ar.m.s.)
- RDS(on)0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ= 25 °C
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non-dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Diagnostic output
- Constant tOFFPWM current controller
- Slow decay synchronous rectification
- 60° and 120° hall effect decoding logic
- Brake function
- Cross conduction protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated fast free wheeling diodest
DB1876: Demonstration board mounting the L6229Q dual full-bridge driver
AN3134: EVAL6229QR demonstration board using the L6229Q DMOS driver for a three-phase BLDC motor control application
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.