STEVAL-ISA076V2USB compatible battery charger demo board with integrated power switch for Li-Ion/Li-Polymer based on the L6924U
The STEVAL-ISA076V2 demonstration board is based on the L6924U which is a fully monolithic battery charger dedicated to single-cell Li-Ion/Polymer battery packs. It is the ideal solution for space-limited applications, such as PDAs, handheld equipment, cellular phones, and digital cameras.
When an external voltage regulated adapter or USB port is used, the L6924U works in linear mode, and charges the battery in a constant current/constant voltage (CC/CV) profile.
Moreover, when a current-limited adapter is used, the device can operate in Quasi-Pulse Mode, dramatically reducing the power dissipation.
- Operating input voltage up to 12 V
- Fully integrated solution with power MOSFET, reverse blocking diode, sense resistor, and thermal control
- AC adapter or USB mode selection
- Programmable charge current for both AC adapter and USB power sources separately
- Low power/high power selection in USB mode
- Both linear and quasi-pulse operation
- 4.2 V preset charge voltage (±1 % accuracy)
- Programmable termination current
- Programmable charge timer
- Status outputs to drive LEDs or host processor interface
- Battery absence detection
- Closed loop thermal control
- NTC or PTC thermistor interface for battery temperature monitoring and protection
- RoHS compliant
DB1157: USB compatible battery charger demo board with integrated power switch for Li-Ion/Li-Polymer based on the L6924U
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-ISA076V2 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-ISA076V2 board
Board Schematics for STEVAL-ISA076V2 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.