STEVAL-IHM028V12 kW 3-phase motor control demonstration board featuring the IGBT intelligent power module STGIPS20K60
The goal of the STEVAL-IHM028V1 demonstration board is to present a universal, fully tested, and populated design consisting of a 3-phase inverter bridge based on the 600 V, 17 A intelligent power module STGIPS20K60. The IPM itself consists of short-circuit rugged IGBTs with negative temperature co-efficiency. It also contains a wide range of auxiliary functions like undervoltage lockout and smart shutdown.
Thanks to these advanced characteristics, the system has been specifically designed to achieve an accurate and fast conditioning of the current feedback, therefore matching the typical requirements for a field oriented control (FOC).
This demonstration board can be used for evaluating a wide range of applications such as
HVAC (air conditioners), power white goods and high end single-phase power tools.
- Complete solution for a 2 kW power inverter
- HV supply mode: voltage 90 VAC to 285 VAC or direct DC line 125 V DC to 400 V DC
- Input voltage range extended to +400 V to be compliant with PFC
- Input inrush limiter with bypassing relay
- Brake feature with overvoltage comparator
- Single or three shunt resistors current sensing method
- Hall sensor or encoder input feature
- Tachometer input feature
- Overtemperature and overcurrent hardware protection
- Active fan with automatic overtemperature switching
- Compact and safe design
- Universal conception for further evaluation with bread board and testing pins
- RoHS compliant
DB1230: 2 kW 3-phase motor control demonstration board featuring the IGBT intelligent power module STGIPS20K60
Presentations & Training Material
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-IHM028V1
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-IHM028V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-IHM028V1 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STEVAL-IHM028V1||NRND||STGIPS20K60||-||377||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.