STM3210C-SK/IARIAR starter kit for STM32 F1 series Connectivity Line microcontrollers (STM32F107VC MCU)
The IAR KickStart Kit™ is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F105/107 ARM core-based microcontrollers.
The STM3210C-SK/IAR is a KickStart kit providing all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications including the KickStart development board with target microcontroller, the IAR J-Link in-circuit debugger/programmer (USB/JTAG) and IAR Embedded WorkBench for ARM (EWARM) integrated development environment with the KickStart edition of the IAR C/C++ compiler (output code up to 32 Kbytes), built-in Flash loader and sample projects for all device peripherals.
IAR KickStart kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The IAR Embedded WorkBench®for ARM (EWARM) software package with:
- KickStart™ C/C++ compiler for output of code up to 32 Kbytes
- VisualSTATE®code generator, 20-state version
- C-SPY®high-level language debugger
- Editor, linker and librarian tools
- Embedded J-Link in-circuit debugger/ programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Full-featured KickStart development board with target microcontroller
DB1253: IAR? starter kit for ST ARM core-based microcontrollers
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.