STEVAL-CCA027V150 W+50 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on TDA7492
The STEVAL-CCA027V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7492 high power dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Due to the high efficiency, the TDA7492 device is assembled in PSSO36 and is able to dissipate the generated heating with the use of a reasonably small heatsink.
On the board some jumpers allow to configure the amplifier in order to verify all the features, such as single ended or differential inputs, fixed gain settings.
Standby and mute functions are enabled through the microswitches provided.
- 50 W + 50 W continuous output power @ THD = 10%, Rl = 6 Ω, VCC = 25 V
- 40 W + 40 W continuous output power @ THD = 10%, Rl = 8 Ω, VCC = 25 V
- Wide range single supply operation (8-26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings (21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB, and 33.6 dB)
- Differential inputs to minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and Mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protections
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant
DB1285: 50 W+50 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7492
AN3385: 50 W + 50 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifier demonstration board based on the TDA7492
Board Manufacturing Specification
STEVAL-CCA027V1 gerber files
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.